High blood sugar level will cause damages to blood vessels, especially to blood capillaries. Kidneys are made of 1 million glomeruli which are constituted with massive blood capillaries, and Diabetes can lead to kidney...
- What Should Type 2 Diabetics Do, When Protein Leaks into the Urine
- Diabetic with chronic kidney failure and pains in left kidney, what’s the solution
- Diabetics: avoid taking exercise with an empty stomach in the morning
- Are there herbs good for renal failure
- Longterm Diabetes and suddenly told by doctors to take dialysis. What can I do?