Common Complications of Diabetes and Precautions
1. Intestines and stomach dysfunction (such as dyschesia)
2. Diabetic eye diseases (blurred vision, fundus hemorrhage, diabetic retinopathy and detachment, cataract, etc.)
3. Cerebrovascular disease (cerebral arteriosclerosis, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral thrombosis, insomnia)
4. Cardiovascular disease (coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, Tachycardia, etc)
5. Diabetic Nephropathy (urine protein, Nephritis, Renal Failure, Uremia, etc)
6. Nerve ending pathological changes (hands and feet numbness, feeling cold, nerve aches, joints aches, etc)
7. Diabetic foot (ulcer of lower limb, gangrene, etc)
Complication of Diabetes is a serious threat to patient’s health, which is more serious than Diabetes. So it is very important to prevent and treat it.
1. Detection of blood glucose to reduce and postpone the presence and development of Diabetic complications.
2. Detection of blood pressure: Most of Diabetics have high blood pressure. To some extent, compared with blood glucose, blood pressure’s damage to blood vessels is more serious. For Diabetes, controlling the blood pressure is particularly important.
3. Do eyes examination once a year.
4. Take good care of feet. Casual crash and friction, a pair of new shoes, or threadend in footgear will probably cause severe problem.
5. Go to see a dentist twice a year.
6. Do the physical examination once a year: Besides regular further consultation and adjust the therapeutic schedule, it is also necessary for you to do the physical examination once a year. Pay close attention to various kinds of diseases consciously, including diabetic eye disease, Diabetic Nephropathy, heart disease and so on, to guarantee an exactly understanding of your own body condition.
7. Take Aspirin once a day: It is suggested by American Diabetes Association that great majority of Diabetics should take Aspirin once a day, because it can reduce the risk of low myocardial infarction and apoplexy.
8. Do not smoke.
Release your pressure, adjust the mood, and live through everyday happily.
Condition varies of each person with Diabetes, so you had better consult your doctor first to see if above tips are suitable for you or not and make your own plan to prevent complications of Diabetes.
If you have need of consultation, please resort to our online experts who are ready to help you get recovered.
Do you have any question? You can leave a message.A detailed analysis of your condition by our experts can greatly guide your treatment and daily care.